14.09.2017 / News
Before coming to the museum
We strive to make your visit here as fulfilling and hassle-free as possible. In hope that you make the most of our exhibitions, we’ve put together a list of things to know when planning your visit to MoW.
– you can download a pdf guide to your phone or pad to help you navigate through our core exhibition: https://muzeumwarszawy.pl/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/mapka-EN-1.jpg. Its printed version is also available at the main entrance.
– daily core exhibition tours in English start at 2pm. The curator presents one extraordinary Thing of Warsaw of her/his choice, duration and content may vary. Please gather in front of the Syrena Cinema (42 Old Town Market Square/Rynek Starego Miasta 42).
– if not availing of the tour, please allocate 2 hours for exploring our core exhibition – please consider it our heartfelt recommendation for a fairly curious individual visitor.
– for tours time- and content tailored to your needs, please contact us in advance, ph. +48 665 645 603
– in each of the eight currently open rooms of the core exhibition (Archaeology, Mermaids, Monuments, Souvenirs, Postcards, Vistas, Portraits, Silverware and Plated Ware) – please look for a featured object – its remarkable story and particular importance to the room itself is reflected in an extended description.
– Please hold on to your ticket! Once the second part of the exhibition opens (2018), you will be able to purchase another ticket with a 50% discount, as well as take part in the daily tour at 2pm for free!)
– you can read about our core exhibition here: muzeumwarszawy.pl/en/the-things-of-warsaw/
– please go to ”Locations” on our homepage to find out about 8 other divisions of our museum across Warsaw.