The Praga Museum of Warsaw has been co-established by the residents of the right bank Warsaw, involved in its activities. It operates both inside and outside of its walls.
The Museum is housed in three tenement houses, a lean-to in the backyard and a new building erected in the courtyard. The first of those tenement houses – the one which fronts the Rozycki Bazaar – decorated with a wooden gallery from the backyard’s side – was erected at the turn of 18th and 19th century. It is the oldest masonry residential building in the Praga district. It neighbours with the Sokołowski townhouse completed in 1873. The third of the buildings, which occupies the southern corner, is the Rothblith townhouse built in 1829–1830. There is also a lean-to at the backyard where two rooms of former Jewish prayer houses with polychrome decorations are located.